Effective Date: February 21, 2020
Mode 1 Year Limited Warranty
The Mode device comes with a one (1) year limited warranty (“Limited Warranty”) from the date of retail purchase by the original purchaser.
- Mode only warrants the Mode device against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for 1 year from date of retail purchase from Mode and from authorized Mode retailers by the original purchaser (this Limited Warranty is NOT transferable to subsequent purchasers). The Limited Warranty does not apply should you purchase through a 3rd party reseller such as eBay and Craigslist
- If a valid claim under this Limited Warranty is received within the 1 year warranty period, Mode will, at its discretion, either: (1) repair the defect; or (2) exchange the device for a new one.
- Except as stated herein, Mode makes no other express warranty.
- The following is not covered by this Limited Warranty: any non-Mode products, any Mode products other than the Mode device and any device accessories or attachments; damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, or other external causes; damage caused by the device being exposed to or coming in contact with moisture (e.g. liquids, water, rain, extreme humidity, unusually heavy perspiration or other moisture), or extreme thermal or environmental conditions (e.g. sand, food, dirt or similar substances); damage caused by operating the device outside the permitted or intended use as described by Mode in the device documentation; damage caused by concentrates, the concentrate adapter, or waxes; a device or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability; damage to the device (1) attributable to accessories or attachments not authorized or recommended by Mode or (2) attributable to accessories or attachments authorized or recommended by Mode but where usage thereof was outside of normal or recommended use; cosmetic damage occurring through wear and tear, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken plastic; any device where the serial number has been tampered with, erased or obscured or is not genuine; and normal performance degradation of batteries or neglecting to adhere to cleaning instructions. Please contact Mode customer support for more information on battery degradation. In addition, opening, disassembling or tampering with your device in any way will void this Limited Warranty.
To obtain service under this Limited Warranty, the original purchaser must do the following: Review this Mode 1 year Limited Warranty to confirm that the device is warranted hereunder. Proof of purchase may be requested before warranty service will be provided. Please retain your purchase receipt or other evidence of purchase for your records. It is recommended soon after purchase and prior to submitting a request for warranty support and for your convenience, you register the date of retail purchase and device serial number as both are needed to establish the start/end dates of the Limited Warranty. If no date of purchase is registered or no record of the purchase date is provided by you or otherwise available to Mode at the time warranty service is requested, the warranty start/end dates will be determined by date of device manufacture using the device serial number. Please contact customer support at email@example.com to arrange warranty service by submitting a support request, including as many details as possible of the problem experienced to ensure prompt service.
- Please note: Mode customer support may request additional details about the device, including pictures or videos and attempt to troubleshoot common issues before approving warranty service. All devices approved for warranty service must be returned to Mode before a replacement device will be provided. Depending on your geography, you may be responsible for shipping and handling costs to return the device to Mode. Mode strongly encourages you to send returns with a tracking number or delivery confirmation number. Mode is not responsible for lost or damaged returns sent by you. The cost of return shipping to you for devices not covered by this Limited Warranty shall be your responsibility, and Mode may require pre-payment of shipping charges before we return such devices. Original purchasers returning devices for repair or replacement will be subject to age-verification. Mode will only honor this Limited Warranty from original purchasers of legal age to purchase the device.